Tuesday, October 28, 2003

ARGGGHHHHHH!!!! can someone please please kill me. I am so not in the mood to study liao! I don't know why, but I am quite stressed with my studies.. it's not like I havent started at all, what's more I'm actually studying earlier compared to the past two and a half years in Monash. Yet, I feel so drained, so without energy to carry on, to continue on with my studies? Is it because it's my final semester here? Does it play a part in why I'm feeling what I am feeling right now? This is one justification that I can't give.



For some reason it's just not in me to study my business marketing? I do, on purpose avoid studying it. I just can't stand it for some reason unknown to me. Is it too hard? The answer is actually no. It's not really hard, but there is a lot of things that I need to cover, to study and etc. Aih, so sian with it liao...... kill me arrr....... arghhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment