Saturday, October 25, 2003

Think I would be procrastinating this afternoon. For some reason I cant get myself to concentrate on my studies in the afternoon. I think it's my down timelor. Yeap, there's such thing, and I guess most people know it too. My peak time is during the morning and nite, but then again, I'm left with nite as I sleep the morning off! kekeke... oh well, what to do, I'm nocturnal too. For most of us here, I think we're nocturnal lor. Hang around the net till late at night, but of coz got study oso lar.



DIe man, there's so much to read for my law. So much so until I duno where to start. Makes me blur only lar. Now reading contract, boring lar. but then cannot not read it as it's different from the ones that I studies in the past. Well, not totally different, just that it talks about contract on the net instead of documentation of contract. Oh well, at least I still remember some of the basics of business law, so guess it'll help me oso.



Studiessssssssssssss..... arggghhhhh... kill me ar! how can i get myself to sit down and study and concentrate yar? Can someone tell me how??? How??? HOWWWW>??????



hm... okok... relax... breath in, breath out.... must relax... cannot tense...



kekek.. oklar.......... all the best ya alll

No comments:

Post a Comment