Thursday, November 6, 2003

Hm, now waiting for my 2nd paper, IT law... kinda freaky as there's so many things that I need to study for it yet I do not have the heart nor the concentration to do so. Only managed to cover up to two chapters only, and there's five more for me to go. Kinda scary. Not sure if i can finish reading everything by tomorrow anot. The paper's on Friday afternoon. Seriously, I have a feeling that I would sit there until my butt sore as there would be 30 minutes of reading and noting time, and after that another 3 hours of sitting there writing my answers. Wah lau, seriously am going to get some sweet and stuff so that I won't hafta be so sian and stuff lor. Don't even know what stuff am I going to bring in ler. Shit man.



Oh well, will leave it all to God lor. Let Him help me. I will try to do my best to read up everything nonetheless. Guess, come to think of it it's useless to worry so much when you should spend the time worrying to study. OK lar.. will stop worrying so much, pray more and study more!

No comments:

Post a Comment