Friday, October 24, 2003

Exam is just around the corner. It will officially start in a couple of days' time! Goodness, quite shocking as this sem seems to fly off, leaving me running after it. Should I be panicking? Should be rushing myself to study? I really don't know. Somehow some part of me refuses to pick up the book and start studying. Yet I know if I don't do it, it'll jeopardise me. Don't worry, I'm already starting to make notes. Yet, I am still afraid that I won't be able to catch up, to remember what I'm studying.



To all my friends, I wish you all the best in your exams. To those who are worrying and stuff, slow down and take things slowly. Don't make yourself panic like me.. I'm slowing down too, trying to catch up at a slower pace. Don't worry as I know you all can do it!

Jiayou and Gambateh!!



Sem's coming to a closing, time to part is getting nearer too... just want to let you all know that you all mean a lot to me and I thank you for being my friend, for not minding me as your friend, and thank you most of all for all the memories you've given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment