Thursday, October 16, 2003

Feelings and emotions can really take hold of you. For some reason it kept on bugging me, making feel sad and off. Felt guilty that my friends hafta bear with my attitude and desolation these days. But I duno how to make myself happy again. Why do issues always bugs us when we don't want them to? Sad to say it's been bugging me for too long and I can't handle it anymore lor. It's not like I will go and kill myself and stuff like that, just that like, it's holding me so tight I find it hard to breath.



Telling my friends about it also doesn't help much. Coz they are not me and I am not them. They can give me advice and stuff but it's still up to me to decide whether to pursue the advice they give me. It's not that I don't want to but I think it's more like it's hard for me to handle it lor. I tried heeding their advice, but it's like... still nothing happens.



Might be my own fault for keeping on dwelling on this issue and not letting it go. I did try to let go but it just didn't work lor. How? Wat am I supposed to do? I'm quite sian over this issue liao lor. It doesnt help much lor. Damn pissed off at myself for being so.



Yet... I'm still so vulnerable :(

No comments:

Post a Comment