Sunday, October 5, 2003

Ya know, the month of September is really memorable to me. I know I havent been blogging on a regular basis but i would want to record some important events that took place.



I went to tulip farm and melbourne showground on September 20th. The place was quite amazing. Though the flowers werent fully bloom it was still quite beautiful. I have never seen such beautiful scene in my life before. It would be even more breathtaking if all the tulips were fully bloom. Nonetheless, still love it. Took some pictures, quite like them, but quite sad that I didnt bring my own camera.



Later that day, we went to melbourne showground. I guess it's because the company was good, so I did enjoy myself. I went to seat on the kamikaze. Yeah... die.. keke... it was so scared while on that thing, waiting for it to turn 360 degrees. I was screaming till my voice was turning hoarse, it was quite scary. Don't even know why I was on that thing in the first place. I was sitting with Chris, and was closing my eyes. He was screaming oh shit oh shit all the way. it was quite funny actually... keke... but then he started nudging me to open up my eyes (yes, i was so scared that i closed my eyes). Well, I did, and i started screaming all over again!! it was scaryyyyy... arghhhhh.... yet it was exhilirating. Keke...



Later we were just walking around, playing the games that were there and stuff lor. I played golf. My dad would be happy if he was there with me. He had been trying to get both my brother and I to play golf. But sad to say, I din get to win anythinglor. Keke, but it shows that I still remember the techniques that I've learnt when I was back in Malaysia. keke.. fun.



WAs quite tired when we got in from Melbourne. Think it was 11 something, near 12. And coming home brought a surprise. My friends from Melbourne came down. Well, I know they were coming but I din know that they would be celebrating my birthday with me. So it came a surprise when at 12 ish, they presented me with a cake! Really am happy coz they came all the way from Melbourne to do so. It was fun. Though I know only one of them (the rest are his friends), yet, they just celebrated my birthday like that. REally am glad and happy.



I had a great time during my birthday, with my church friends celebrating it with me, with close friends taking their time to come to my place to celebrate it with me, (thanks mel, thanks elicia) and the ISA celebrating it with me. I actually have had 4 cakes during my birthday. And furthermore, a friend took me out for dinner. I was really happy and touched by their love and care for me. So thank God for the friends that I have here. Well, I won't deny that I miss my family during this occassion, with it being my 21st birthday. But they really made it up for me lor. REally am glad and thankful.



Here, I would like to thank everyone who have made my 21st birthday such an enjoyable one. Thank you for being my friend and thank you for being there for me when I needed you guys. Love you guys heaps. Would really miss ya all when I go off end of this year. Such memories for me to cherish and to hold on to and to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment