Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Just checked out my friend's blog, Elaine, who is back in Malaysia doing the same degree as I am and would be graduating at the same time as me! I didn't know she has a blog until I received an email from her with her blog's address attached to it. Hey Elaine, what you wrote is quite interesting and nice, wouldn't really cure me of insomnia (if i have one, which i don't!) coz I would keep on reading it. kekek... nice blog girl!



WEll, today is the second day of uni and I don't have a class today. But nevertheless, yesterday's first class wasn't so good. I was supposed to have a class at 10am in the morn every Monday, but there would no longer be any classes at that hour. Reason: due to the lack of students in the class, it was found that it would not be economically viable for monash to conduct classes... wah piang!! kinda mad at the reason that they gave us for we have actually paid for the subject and now they say it's not economically viable for them to teach us! Quite unreasonable reason that they gave us. Worse still, we have to print all the notes that we need out as they only chucked a CD rom to us containing all our notes and whatever readings we need. We have to print it out because our exam is open book. When we asked the lecturer whether she could help us print out the study guide as it takes up like over 20 pages every week (and we hafta print them out!!!!), she again answered us that monash thinks that we student should print it out ourselves as it's not economically viable for them to print for us! Goodness!!! We've paid for the subject and yet we have to incur so much expenses! Bloodsuckers lar they all!!!!



Hm... okok.. calm down...*breathing in and out*



It's that time of the year again where heaps of your money would be spent on stocking up the house with food and also with your textbooks and etc. Haven't gotten any textbooks yet, but would soon be in the bookshop stocking up. Hopefully I won't have to buy all the textbooks that I need. Waiting for Nicole (my old housemate, same major as me and also an SLO) to pass me the business marketing text. So sweet of her to offer me even before last semester ended. I dropped by my old house on Sunday nite to get some of the things that i left, and I actually miss them ( my old house mates). I really enjoyed my stay in that house as all my housemates are nice and friendly and fun to be with. Except for some of the occasions where I hua and I have to nag them to clean up, things went smoothly at that house. Will miss them really.



Oh, for all your information (should've mention this earlier) I've shifted to another house for this semester due to some personal and private reasons. Am now staying nearer to Pui Fong and Mel. Yeah!! Now I don't have to trot so much to their houses.. kekek



New week, new semester. Do hope things will run smoothly this semester. Do hope that everyone will have a great time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment