Friday, July 25, 2003

I'm bored. I know there's so many readings that I should be doing now, but I'm bored. I don't feel like reading them. And though I can force myself to sit and read them, I know that they still wont' enter my brain. What is there to do here? I can't think of anything to do here. The house is currently empty. Nothing for me to do oso here. Cleaned up the kitchen and the common area in the afternoon. Nothing to do. Is there anything that I can do here?



Alone, lonely, bored...

nothing to do, nothing to see,

sitting here, dwelling there,

am I here? or am I there?



Sian, think it's raining again. Weather's pretty cold tonite, about 3 degrees. Don't feel like venturing out to look for friends, don't want to freeze my butt out there :D Safer to be warm and cuddly (tho I don't have anything to cuddle except my pillows, not a dolly person lar me!!!) Should be sleeping at this hour, but then again I've took such a long nap, so I don't think that I would be sleeping any time soon. Bad choice. Sigh. Books, no entertaining books for me to read, except a very big load of texts. Sigh, life can be so boring at times ain't it?



Throat's acting up again, been coughing here and there. Wonder for what reason, no flam or etc. Guessed it's just dry and needing the attention! Been consuming so much water, wonder if it'll be alright soon. Not fun to have to cough during class. Hope it won't go from bad to worse. Wonder if the weather has anything to do with it....





No comments:

Post a Comment