Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Another Day Gone



Another day has gone by, can't believe that it's already Wednesday, and soon, in less than 20 minutes would be Thursday. Uni life would resume on the coming Monday, which would be about 4 days away. So fast. As every one knows, the result is out and as for me, it's not so good. I won't want to mention what i get for them, but nevertheless, it's not really good. But still, congratulations for all those who did well and passed all their papers :D



Should be blogging about the Sydney trip, but still feeling lazy....



Well, I went down to Melbourne on the 28th with Pui Fong. She was leaving back to Malaysia on the 29th and the girl is still in Malaysia enjoying herself, so nice lar. Anyways, celebrated Mel's birthday on the 1st and 2nd July. Hopefully she'll have a good time and has enjoyed our company.



On the 3rd, we left for Sydney, arriving at Wake Up (the place where we're staying for the duration of our Sydney trip) at 7 something in the evening. Having put down our things and settling down for a little bit, we went out for dinner. Went to a shop selling thai food, and i had a something called three style rice. It actually tastes really nice. Met up with Norman and his friends to chit chat and stuff lor. After dinner we went for a walk around the "neighbourhood". It was quite cool coz the whole place is still alive even though it as late at night. Such a big difference compared to Melbourne city, wouldn't mind living in Sydney :D



on the 4th, we were quite adventurous, walking around the whole of Sydney (almost the whole city). We walked to the Sydney Fish Market and had the freshest seafood. Yum!! IT's been quite a while since I have eaten any seafood, so bear with me for the moment. It was really fresh and juicy, makes me want to eat more! But sad to say, it'll be a while before I can eat such fresh seafood anytime soon. Later on, we walked to QVB. The distance is quite long, but we took breaks in between, taking pictures here and there. It was quite fun walking about as the weather was nice and we don't sweat as we do back in Malaysia.



on saturday, we went to the rocks' flea market. There's so many beautiful things there. Anyone who loves cute and artistic and creative stuff, I'm sure you would want to venture there. There's so many things that I wish to get from that place, but sad to say, I don't have such a big amount of money. Think if i do rite, I'll be getting almost the whole market back here :D We spent quite a long time there, taking our own sweet time enjoying the things there. Later on, we took some pictures along the place, as it was at the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and also near the Sydney Opera House. We took a ferry to Darling Harbour and back during the evening. The night was dark but the scenery was beautiful and breathtaking. REally really had a great time that nite too.



Went up to blue mountain the following day. God has blessed us with a wonderful weather. Even the tour guide said that that day the weather was wonderful. Praise the Lord for it (can't really stand cold ler me). Although it was tiring, I won't regret my time there. Again, the scenery is magnificient and breathtaking. Those there isn't much to see, yet, the nature itself is so beautiful. If one loves nature, it would be good to go there and enjoy it. Really had a wonderful time there. (I have a feeling I'm sounding like a marketer marketing Sydney, goodness gracious!)



Still, I need to continue on with what happen in my trip, ain't i?? On Monday, we went down to Bondi beach and did the funniest things you can think of! Keke, REally really had a good time during the trip. We started snapping away with our cameras. And Geraldine started to take candid of us. It was quite hilarious, coz we were being so silly on the beach. It was the second time I've been to a beach since I was young and it's quite fun. The sand felt so soft under my feet. Still remember my feet sinking into the sand every step that I took on the beach. It's a really nice and wonderful feeling. Well, Mel and Melissa did the funniest things! They actually "acted" out a fighting scene whereby they punched each other, and Geraldine took snapshots of it with her digi cam. Later on, when Chris and Glenn came over, they did the same thing! I was supposed to joined Mel and Melissa for another shot, but I can't make it as i was giggling and laughing too much! kekeke.... wat to do, it was really funny and silly!



Later on, before we proceed to Sydney Olympic Park for the launching of HSC (hillsongs conference), Mel, Glenn, Chris and I went down to the Botanical Garden for a walk. It's really a beautiful garden. Love it there. The trees, the scenes, the setting, breathtaking. Guys, do bring your girls there for walks, I'm sure they'll love it too. It really is a romantic place, with it's beautiful and romantic setting. Dont mind going there again, just to enjoy the beauty of nature :D



The HSC was wonderful, except for a few hiccups here and there. Did enjoyed myself there. Would I attend again? I can't give confirmation on that, but God has blessed me with this chance to attend the conference and I don't regret it.



Ya know, I really do thank God for a lot of things. He has blessed me with so many wonderful things and so many wonderful plans. Although I have to admit that I do have faults and I am not perfect, but I know one thing, I have faith in a wonderful God and I really do thank Him for giving me life, for giving such a wonderful time and such wonderful friends surrounding me. Truly, without Him I don't know if i can do so many things, and experience such purpose to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment