Monday, July 28, 2003

Another rainy day. I guess it would really be raining quite often these days. Though it rains, it's really different from Malaysia, coz it's really cold here when it rains, and it can be quite a heavy one too.



How's my day? Well, it's pretty good. Though still a bit tired of the ordeal yesterday where I drove down to the Melbourne to fetch Pui Fong from the airport, it was quite alright. Funny thing is that when I went to class today, I was quite tuned out and don't know what the lecturer was talking about. I know that I wasn't concentrating, and I was actually trying my very best to focus. It was till half an hour later that I managed to concentrate a little, and then I went and answer the lecturer's question. For me, I find it quite funny as I've only managed to catch a little bit of the question, and I answered it! Well, that was just a part of me that thinks the situation is funny. I don't think any of my mates in class notices it :D



Went down to Midvalley to buy some stuff. Didn't spend a long time there, just to long enough to grab whatever I need. SAd thing is, I bought one wrong stuff... was actually wanting to buy a conditioner, but then I ended up buying a shampoo. Didn't notice it until I was about to use it. Wouldn't it be funny if I wash my hair twice? Anyway, am wondering if I can go back there to change the product. I think I can, as long as I have not use it. That's something I've studied in marketing law. Can't really remember. Need to try and recall. Well, now I'm wondering when I'll be going down there.



Having a headache now. Pain leh, suspect that my glasses' power ain't compatible anymore. Aiseh, would be a bit of a problem lor. Luckily I don't wear glasses for long. Well, think I better go to bed now, try to get rid of the headache by sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment