Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh Lord

Oh Lord, even when life tries to overwhelm, even when trouble seems to be so huge, even when there isn't peace felt deep in the heart, I pray oh Lord, for Your grace and mercy, for Your peace and assurance, for Your hope and love.  I don't understand why some people act or react in the way they did, nor do I understand why they only allow their emotions to overwhelm and caused others hurt through their actions, but oh Lord my God, I  keep my eyes toward You oh Lord.  Help me to look beyond and see them as how You see them.  Help me to look beyond and realise Your love for them.  I want to learn to love them and learn to understand them as how You do.  May You oh Lord, continue to work in them so that they may once again turn their eyes towards You and see You as how You see them.  I know You have great plans to prosper them and to use them for the expansion of Your kingdom.  I pray oh Lord, for You to be the Lord of their lives.

Oh Lord, we believe, help us in our unbelief....

No comments:

Post a Comment