Monday, July 26, 2010

Declutter: Work Table


My work table is a mess!  I took more than 15 minutes to declutter just one corner of it.  Here's the before and after picture:
Can you believe that this is just one corner of my table?  Sigh, it's such a mess and it was cramping my space to use my computer.  I was left only with space ample for my notebook.  I wanted to clean the other side too, but decided not to be over ambitious and focus on one thing at a time.

I threw away heaps of paper clutter and kept things simple.  The previous shoebox which I was using to store things weren't thrown away as I was stuffing it with more things.  I replaced it with a very nice paper bag, big enough to hold my books and rough papers, yet small enough to leave me some space at the side for a bible.  The rest is my study bible, which I intend to use and my devotional book, along with my writing book.  That is what I intend to keep for this little corner.  It's been a few days now, and it's still looking as such.  I am proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment