Friday, July 16, 2010

Declutter: Make Up

As mentioned yesterday, I'm on my mission to declutter all the things that I have.  One of things that I want to declutter is my make up stuff.  Okay, I like to buy things, hence, I do have a number of make up stuff which I never finish.  So what I am getting myself to do now is to finish up the things that I have before I buy.  So some of the things that I am binning this month is as below:

This is my second bottle of the Loreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimising Smoother.  I got it for like 3 to 4 months I think, and now it's done!  As I have other moisturisers in place, so I won't be re-buying this until I have finished.  Like I said, I want to finish up those stuff that I have first =D

Can you believe it??! This is the first blusher that I bought for myself like 2 years back.  I was using it diligently when it started breaking (see those balance there?)  Well, like I mentioned in my previous post, I tend to not be able to give up things that I have and continue keeping them even if I don't use them! So I've decided to keep it in picture form! What's better than to blog about the things that I binned! Woo hoo!  Bye bye darling blusher.  You've served me well.  

I bought this because I was wearing mascaras on certain days earlier and it came in cheap.  Probably about RM8 I think.  Well, it's not a very good product for me because the smell/chemical was too strong for my eyes and it kinda annoyed me on and off as I was using it.  Then I got my Maybelline eye make up remover and this was left aside (I bought the Maybelline when this thing was about to finish! I thought I would have the discipline to finish it sooner, but as usual, I failed.)  Anyhow, I forced myself to use it up a few days ago and viola! It's used up yesterday evening.  I am very proud of my little achievement and hopes to continue to bin more things in the coming future!  Be on the lookout for it mates!

Btw, do you have anything you need to start using up and binning? Do share with me =D

p/s: i think my maybelline eye make up remover is finishing soon! I'm eye-ing another make up remover and working out to save for it.  It's not expensive, but I'm on tight budget now and hopes to not over-spend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment