Thursday, October 5, 2006

Today marks the first day I start work at my new office. This company is called ME (best not write it out J ). My manager is nice, she informed me I only need come in to the office at 1030am, two hours later than usual. So I took my time, preparing myself both mentally and physically for the day.

But my eyes were giving me some problem throughout the day, where it was blurry and was causing my eyes to tear a little. Sad to say, I had to endure it throughout the day, as I did not bring my glasses with me.

On thing sad though, it’s that there is no more season parking left. I had to find other alternatives as parking within the building costs like RM20 per day, which is extremely costly and killing.

There’s a lot of readings and information being chucked to me the first day. And I am briefly informed of certain things that I need to do. I was also brought to meet everyone on the floor, that’s like 80 over people and me, being sooo wonderful with names, forgot them, the minute it’s mentioned. But everyone was fine and was telling me that I will DEFINITELY forget the names and hence, would forgive me for it J

That was the wrap for the day, where readings was what I did for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment