Saturday, December 25, 2004

A very merry Christmas indeed. Received messages from friends that I've never excepted. So sweet of them. Even James messaged me. That was purely a surprised. It came at odd hours, but it was such a joy to receive the message from him. Have been a while since I've heard from him or even call him in return for the messages he sent to me. Am very glad to hear that he is alright and things are going on well for him while he's in England. He even mentioned that I was the third person on his mind during this Merry season. Am very very touched by it. He mentioned he's visiting church today with his friend and the friend's family.. that's very good news indeed. Dear Father, I pray that even as this child of yours carry on with his life, continue to reach out and to touch him, like you did to me. Father, I pray for his salvation, that you will work in him, to bring him back to you and to be able to share his life with you Lord.

Christmas, the day when Christ was born.. was so touched by the scene, time and again, to know that Christ was born, and in all place, a manger. But praise be unto His name, may He be glorified forever and ever on this day.

Am very very hectic these past weeks, so much so that I feel so tired. But God is good, He gave me strength to sustain all that there is. Jesus said, "Peace, be still. Let us be still on this joyous season, be still to hear Him, to share the joy and happiness that there is...Be still and know that Christ is Lord. Continue to bask in His love....

No comments:

Post a Comment