Sunday, December 5, 2004

Name Four Things You Are Thinking About Now :

- why am I feeling the way I am

- how's my blog now

- why must I go to work tomorrow

- should I sleep or should I watch vcd



Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:

- Slurpee

- watches

- a pair of shoes (in spore)

- Korean vcd



Name the Four Drinks You Regularly Drink :

- Water

- Orange juice

- yoghurt

- teh ping



Name the Four things You Wish To Have :

- a closer relationship with God

- close friends to be around me always

- A bookshop of my own

- love



Last person chatted online with?

- Geraldine



Last Time You Cried?

- About an hour ago



What's Under Your Bed?

- nothing lor..



Current Clothes

- my pj



Current Desktop Picture:

- picture of Mel, Alicia n me



Current Screen Saver:

- can't remember, think it's pictures



Current Worry ?

- why the heck I am so depress at the moment



Current Hate ?

- feeling depressed



Favorite Physical Feature Of The Opposite Sex

- don't go for physical, but more of personality



Favourite Place To Be?

- some place where I am happier



Least Favorite Place?

- place that makes me sad and hurtful



Favorite Color(s)?

- red, pink, black



Do You Believe In An Afterlife ?

- yes, I do believe in heaven



Current Favorite Word/Saying?

- cacat



One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could be?

- myself when I was closer to God than now



Favourite Days?

- in Gippsland with my friends



Favorite Bike?

- erm... duno.. gime a mountain bike and i'll cycle lar



Favourite Cartoon Character?

- anime can?? they are soo cute



Favourite Food ?

- lai fun (only available in gopeng, ipoh



Favourite song?

- I need you Lord



What do you like to do most?

- read and sing



Do you like to eat fish or chicken?

- chicken, scared of fish, coz there was a time I'm always cooking fish at home.. ergh



Do you like to complete your homework in school or at home?

- at home lor.. but now no more homework lor



Do you skip school often ?

- only when I was in Uni in Gippsland... kekek



What are you doing now?

- nothing, trying to find something to occupy me so that I don't feel what I don't want to feel

No comments:

Post a Comment