Monday, December 20, 2004

Christmas is just around the corner. Can't believe it, Christmas day is the day that marks my return to my homeland for one year. Seriously, one year has past but the memories of the time in Gippsland is so fresh in my heart and mind. It's amazing how fast time flies.



Will never deny the fact that the one year I was in Gippsland was the happiest in my life. Being surrounded by friends who are like family to me, makes it even sweeter. Really really amaze me, the friendships that was built then. Never in my entire life have I ever had such close friends in my life, so much so that there was never an issue on give and take, but everyone was willing to give and give. Such joy, such beauty in our friendship.



The last trip down was very memorable as well. Although things were weird at first, for a year since we've met up, but slowly things were like last time. I have had a great time, the things that we did, the games that we played, the silliness that existed during that time, brings such great memories of the past to me. I seriously did not want to leave that day, my heart was truly breaking as the bus pulled away from the station. Though they are still in sight, still there seeing us go, I willed them not too. But reality is reality, coming back is truly reality.



Went to work the next day, but came home half day, couldn't take it, not feeling well.. mebe it was heart ache, I do not know, but it took me a while to get back up.



Thank you for G and LA, who helped me through a period where it hurts, where everything seemed to be wrong, where everything seem to fade... thank you for being there for me, for helping me up and most of all, for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment