Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Irritance



Pretty annoyed by what happened this morning.. as I was trying to cut over to another lane (which I am doing properly, with signals and all), some motorcyclists came speeding by. Seeing them, I stick back to my own lane.. one of them honked me as well. I don't mind that, but then that guy stuck his hand out and knocked my side mirror. I was pissed off man. Why must they do that? It's not like I force myself to the other lane without considering them speeding by. I saw them coming and I sticked to my own lane.. does that make any sense?? Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with Malaysian drivers.. am I easy to be bullied because my car is small. Seriously, if anything major happen just now I think I'll get off my car and either scold him on the top of my lungs or I'll just whack some sense into him. Road bullies.. beware.. dun play play with me ! This is one fire waiting to be let out...

No comments:

Post a Comment