Friday, December 24, 2004

Time to be Alone with God



Increasingly realising that it's hard to find time to be alone for God. Even when we're alone, we seek for things to fill that empty void in us, thus, television is on always, music as well, books, whatever that can keep us "occupied". I do that too, but yet, work makes a difference, because it takes up even more of your time. I fill up the void by reading, by surfing, by chatting and by listening to music. Yet increasingly, I felt the pull to be closer to God. Been listening to only gospel music these days, even when I am work. Feels so hard, for I don't have the chance to sing like I used to, like, whenever and wherever. Even when I hide in my room, it's hard, because being around family and singing is like disaster. Forever hearing comments from her, which makes me realise that she doesn't understand that by me singing, I'm releasing something... so tough being me. Thank God I don't have to be alone.



I'm always hit by realisation these days, the fact that I longer have my collection of songs in my notebook since it crashed the last time, the lost of all my song lyrics...A couple of days ago, this realisation hit me, there's no one to share my love, my passion with, there's no one here who shares my love and my passion for songs and singing. Sad world isn't it...but God is ever faithful, will continue to seek Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment