Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Yo everyone. Something happened to my notebook, it won't allow IE website to load. Damn sian with it, duno what's wrong. Neways, now I can't even start my pc. Sigh, oh well, i'm sure i can survive without using the internet once in a while. Will try to fix it later when I can get the things that I need.



How's everyone? Well, I'm better now. No longer a sickly person wo can't talk (like last Wednesday, lost my voice due to throat infection). At least now am better. Sigh, me at workplace using the company's internet system at the moment.



Life is still pretty much a mystery. Want to elaborate on it but yet not enough time. dinner break's ending and I gotta leave soon..



Miss talking to people on the net, miss surfing... but life ain't all that there is. Will go and explore the ongoings of my surrounding.. seeking God, looking for something more fruitful I guess...



No comments:

Post a Comment