Saturday, July 31, 2004

Amazement



  • thousands of Christians in Malaysia are praying and fasting
  • prayers are being said every minute and every hour
  • Malaysian Christians praying for countries around them
  • prayer = spiritual weapon from God
  • Christians in Malaysia is doing heavy battle in this 40 days fasting and prayer with the Devil and against his evil schemes
  • God is moving in this nation
  • God called me home
  • He has a purpose for me to play in this movement of His

I need to prepare myself and make myself available for God! That is what I want to do...

Father Lord, prepare my heart, take me in your arms again, whisper to me, for I am waiting for you.....

I am currently joining this 40 days fast and prayer which is carried out every year for a few years now. I am telling others not because I want to let you all see and know that I am fasting, but to ask you to join me in this 40 days of fasting and praying. Anyone of you all tired? Anyone of you all feeling burden? Wishing for a spiritual breakthrough (like me???), then join me in this. Let's give glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment