Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hm, been a while since I've written something here. Looks like there's some changes happening here. Oh well, for ya all to know, my notebook has yet to be fixed. Still dead. Hopefully my bro will be free enough to fix it for me this coming weekend. Hopefully I won't have to do any formatting as all my precious songs and pictures are still inside. Sigh, I also duno how.

Can't write too long as I don't have that much time. Had fun when Din was here. Hopefully things will go smoothly in our plans on going to Spore coming Sept for Din's graduation. Have yet to tell my parents about it, but I'm sure it won't be a problem.

A friend of mine asked me to attend referee course. Am still thinking about it. Been so long since I've involved myself in taekwondo. Would be fun to attend the refresher course, at least when they need a referree they can look me up and also I will be able to earn some extra money. Am still thinking...





No comments:

Post a Comment