Thursday, July 1, 2004

Interview



Think I better let everyone about the interview that I went. I actually had an interview with Maxis. For those who are Malaysians, you would know what this company is all about. It's one of the major telecommunication centre in Malaysia and one of the biggest company around. It would be real good if you manage to get into this company. The position I went for the interview is Customer Care Consultant. It sounds nice, but trust me, it's not really. It's basically deals with customer complaints, mostly escalated cases as that when the department will deal with. Neways, I'm not really interested in this position. Reason I went was that there might be a chance where they would offer me a different position, and also for the interview experience. Things went on well. I don't think it would be a problem. I talked till I was so thirsty.. haha.. praise God for this opportunity and for Him granting me favour in the eyes of my interviewer. Did not regret going for the interview although at the end of the day I was super tired as I woke up 7plus that morning and worked till 12 at nite... it was quite fun.. people were nice and all..



For now will leave it to God to decide....

No comments:

Post a Comment