Saturday, July 31, 2004

Reason For Not Blogging



I'm sure a lot of ppl must be wondering what happened to me. Well, I'm still alive and well, thanks for caring and for being around. My notebook is still can't be used. That's one of the reason why I'm not blogging as often (not that I am doing it often..). Another reason is I'm using a PC at the moment and the keyboard is super loud everytime i click one of it's button, like for example now.. at this minute that I'm typing whatever I'm typing I'm worried that I'll wake my aunt up.. and the stupid spacebar is so louddd... arghhhhh.....Aside from those reason, I've been tired, don't feel like going online when I come home......
Lots of features coming up in blogger it seems, wonder if it's competition with other blog space... really think blogging is now the trend, the in thingy liaoo... quite fun I guess... ekke...

No comments:

Post a Comment