Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sanctuary

Went to church's family prayer meeting today. I think it's my first after all these years. Never a fan of going to church during weekdays unless there's something on. But God is great. Again, never did I step in to the church's office if I don't have anything to do. Today, I went in on my own, tot of dropping my notebook bag in my youth pastor's room and go for dinner. He wasn't around though, and instead, I saw Pastor Irene...she is a pastor from Australia who pastored my church last year for 6 months. There is stirring in the whole family's heart to move over and take charge of the english congregation, but I guess the timing wasn't right, for God did not allow the move up to date. So yea, still seeking the Lord for the move. Meanwhile, they fly in and out to minister to our church... such faithful servants of God.

Haven't talked to Pastor Irene for a while, and I realised she knows the happenings in my life i.e. the busy work schedule and the flying in and out of the country... whole package I supposed... she was asking how I was and all... and I've shared with her my burden and what I'm going through. Shared with her the fact that I need to re-evaluate my life right now ... it was really a fruitful discussion and she can see where my heart lies and all.. after the sharing we commited my situation to the Lord and I feel very blessed.. because I know God is listening to me and knows what I'm facing and all.

I had a great time worshipping the Lord during the worship session... well, a bit of a problem with the fact that we had to sing in cantonese, mandaring n english in different songs.. but it was good. I love to worship!! hehe... but God is truly good today, for the assurance that He gave me and for the words of comfort that He showered upon me. Am very blessed....

I believe in time, things will be clearer to me, as to what I am to do and all in regards to my work. Serving is what I would love to do the most, but only He knows which is the best job for us eh....

Will continue to pray and commit it to the Lord... Be still and acknowledge that He is God....

No comments:

Post a Comment