Sunday, November 6, 2005

Holiday ended

Wat a way to end the week of holiday. Suspiscious of some kind of food that I've taken, tummy ain't feeling all too well. Sensing the symptoms of food poisoning (tummy ache to the extent of cramp, the need to go toilet). But thankfully, am feeling better now. Took some of my previous medication.

Realised that I have been having quite a few incidents of food poisoning since I came back from Australia. Weird, but then again, my tummy have not been quite agreeable through out my life.

Tomorrow is back to work again. Wondered if things will be as hectic or not. Know that today, the road would be jam again. Gotta wake up earlier tomorrow morning if I wana survive the jam... sigh... think of it makes me tired...

But then again, thinking of the past few days has been enjoyable. Friends from singapore and hong kong came over for a visit! Went to places that I seldom go, tried some good food, met up with some friends that have not met for quite a while.. things were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment