Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dead tired

Seriously have no idea what I've been up to. Been attending this new system's training for two days and I get to go home early. But nonetheless, I'm tired. Tmw it'll be work and work and work again. I heard from my colleague that there's like 5 ppl down today.. Goodness, that's rili bad, considering that there's like less 15 of us working in that department (not counting our supervisors and assistant managers and all). 15 persons to handles queries from all over Malaysia, that's quite crazy seriously.


Christmas is just around the corner. Time really does fly fast huh... another is gone just like that. Is there anything I've accomplished? I can't say I have tho...


Think I'm heading to bed soon.. gosh, it's not even 11 now, and I'm calling out that I'm heading to bed.. wat a totally different thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment