Friday, October 28, 2005

Thank God it's Friday!

Been working hard, trying to do as much as I could, to do up my work and all. Praise the Lord, things has been going ok. There's heaps of cases that seems to be so tough and all, but my supervisor has been very helpful. Am thankful that she's around to help me.

Tomorrow's Saturday... Guy Sebastian and his church's worship team is gracing Malaysia.. I'll be going to the evening service and concert at FGA KL. Hope it'll be cool. Hm... btw, I'm going not because of Him ler.. I just want to go to the concert. The next one would be Planetshakers in November... sounds cool man.. can't wait for a chance to sing worship songs and praise the Lord with other Christians around Klang Valley!!! woo HOOO

Hm... find that time does pass us by very fast. It's been almost two years since I'm working and there's not much changes happening in my life. WEird, to think that you're getting older by the year, and not feeling the time passing you by.

No comments:

Post a Comment