Monday, November 21, 2005

I AM :: sue/sue sue/sue anne
I WANT :: notebook, IPOD, etc (sigh, i noe, materialistic these days)
I HAVE :: a good family
I WISH :: to be closer to God
I HATE :: myself at times
I MISS :: Australia, especially the ppl
I FEAR :: God
I HEAR :: ppl talking (i'm in training lorr)
I WONDER :: about life
I REGRET :: too many atimes to name them
I LOVE :: God, family and friends
I ACHE :: well, my heart does when I'm sad
I ALWAYS :: do a lot of crazy stuff
I AM NOT :: pretty, just ordinary
I SING :: for God from my heart
I WRITE :: from my heart
I CONFUSE :: ppl sometimes
I NEED :: to learn to love God more and walk His way
I SHOULD :: not be so stubborn n logical at times

YES OR NO
You keep a diary :: yes
You have a secret journal :: i guess
You set your watch a few minutes faster? :: no, only the clock in my car
You bite your fingernails :: no!
You believe in love :: of coz, for God is love

PEOPLE
The weirdest person you know :: well, i'm weird
The Loudest Person you Know :: i'm loud as well!
The Person that Knows the Most AboutYou :: mel
Your Crush? :: ?? dun have wor
Most Boring Teacher :: been out of school for too long, cant remember the names, or whether they're boring anot (i cant even remember what i did two days ago!)
Your most overused phrase on I'M :: sleepy
Have a(any) crush(es) :: used to
Think you know you've been in love :: er????
Want to get married :: yea, if it's in God's plan
Have any tattoos/where? nope
Piercings/where? :: ear
Get motion sickness :: don't think so
Think you're a health freak :: no way man
Get along with your parents :: we do ok
Like thunderstorms :: er... oklar.. like it when i'm at home... cool air to sleep! haha

WHEN YOU SEE THIS NAME YOU THINK OF?
Ryan :: loo loo
Rob :: rob thomas
Drew :: drew barrymore
Heather :: heather locklear (no idea who man, but the name pops up)
Will :: will young
Paul :: paul johannsen
Ben :: benji
Josh :: joshua
Lauren :: lauren hill

RANDOM.......
NATURAL HAIR COLOR :: black
CURRENT HAIR COLOR :: highlighted .. rusty colored now (used to be red)
EYE COLOR :: brown
PARENTS :: love them
SIBLINGS :: one brother
LIVE WITH :: my aunt

FAVORITE........
NUMBER :: no fav
COLORs :: anything that suits my mood
DAY :: friday
MONTH :: september, december
SONG :: too many
FOOD :: things that i eat (i'm picky, i noe)
SEASON :: spring and autumn
SPORT :: ice skating, taekwondo
DRINK :: err... depending on the weather

PREFERENCES.....
CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT?# cuddle i guess
CHOCOLATE MILK OR HOT CHOCOLATE?# hot cocoa
MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE?# dark chocolate
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE?# chocolate

IN THE LAST 24 HOURS...
CRIED? :: nope
HELPED SOMEONE? :: err, don't think so
GOTTEN SICK? :: nope
GONE TO THE MOVIES? :: nope
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? takeaway counts?
SAID "I LOVE YOU"? :: nope
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? :: nope
MISSED AN EX? :: no ex ler
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? :: nope
MISSED SOMEONE? :: no
HUGGED SOMEONE? :: yes
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? :: nope
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? :: nope

No comments:

Post a Comment