Friday, November 11, 2005

Wanted to update my blog with heaps and heaps of things for weeks now, but find that everytime I sit down in front of my notebook, my mind goes blank. What a typical thing for me to do!!



Ok, let's see what has been happening to me


1. Had food poisoning again.. this time round I think it's much worse, given the fact that it happened last Saturday and I was having tummy ache till like two days ago. Besides, my tummy seems to have lots of air in it and it make lots of noise after I eat everytime.


2. Last week was long holiday, with hari raya happening from Wednesday onwards. Let's see, what did I do.


a. hanged out with G from Singapore and E from Hong Kong. They came up for fun. It was a first for E and.. duno how many times for G. it was fun. Got to hang out with a different group of friends from GIppy time.


b. stayed at home for a couple of days during the break, just lazing around and doing nothing. It was good, get to wind down and all. But after that I got too bored, hence the hanging around and calling friends were happening during that time.


c. did not go back to my parents' place during the weekend. Mom and dad weren't too happy about it, but it was due to the fact that friends from overseas are here. So they're still quite ok with it. Did not tell them about the food poisoning, don't want them to worry about it unnecessarily, and also that I don't want them to nag at me for eating out so often.


hm, that pretty much sums up the week. pretty lame week, some might think. But it's ok with me lo.. main thing is that I get to unwind!


Ok, wat about this week. Let's see.. was off on Monday, coz was still puking my guts out. Gotten MC .... gave my supervisor a scare because the Wednesday before I was having diarrhoea (don't ask me why I'm so prone to food poisoning or diarrhoea, I have no idea!!). She must've thought that I was taking fake MC. But for the fact that I am really sick and all, I can't be bothered to explain everything


As usual, working for the rest of the week non stop. Heaps of things to follow up and clear. Oh ya, highlight of the week... i WENT TO THE PLANETSHAKERS CONCERT!!! To tell the truth, I do not know any of the songs that they sang last nite, i.e Thursday, 10 November 2005, but it was still awesome man. This is the first time I went to their concert, did not go last year. THe music is loud, louder than the usual ones that I listen to, but it wasn't really the music that captivated me, it was the lyrics in the song. Just awesome lo. Not only that, I love wat was shared by Ps Russell Evans. Many of us are living in a religious box. But Christianity is not about being religious, it's not a religious, it's a relationship with the Living God!!!! I have to admit that sometimes I fall back into that category and sometimes it's hard to climb back right up... but you know what, as long as we take that step of faith, choose the box breaker (JESUS), we are out of it man. I totally agree with what was shared! Seriously...


Not only that, I saw YF! I never expected to see her there!! Seriously... and it was so funny coz she was just sitting a row in front of me! Man, God must've planned it. I didn't expect to see any of my friends there, given the fact that there's thousands of ppl there (I think)... The minute I walked up to her and call her, she almost wanted to scream! haha.. but she managed to withheld it. But afterwards, we were both so joyous that we kept hugging each other and screaming.. so excited, like two little kids!! haha.. I think ppl around us must be wondering what's going on with the two of us.. she was with her cell group as well.. her young'uns... kekek... she called them her babies.. man, suddenly I felt so old! haha, I think they're just like beginning of high school man. But it was cool. Can't remember all their names, but I remember saying this when I was leaving.. "Bye Kids!!" man.. it came out so automatically.. hahahah


Tonight is the final nite, but I wont be going to the concert, because it's my dad's birthday. There's family dinner tonite, but it's cool, I am glad that I went last night.


Man, there's heaps that I've written. Think that's all for now ya. Time to call it off. Got some stuff to do dee.


No comments:

Post a Comment