Saturday, May 8, 2004

Weekend's Here



Well, like the title says, the weekend is here. So fast right! CAn;t believe it, another week has gone. It's like the end of the support period for us. My trainer from UK went home on Friday, and we are now officially on our own. Scary to know that, coz at least on my part I still need some help here and there. But hopefully things will be better along the way.



Hey, congrats all ISA committees and all those who helped make culture night a success. I know it's hard work and yet you all did well! Congrats!!!



KInda boring this weekend. Not much plans and all, also not feeling too well myself. Don't think I would want to talk much coz I sound funny right now. I don't sound like myself. I sound several octaves lower! Gosh, I don't even want to hear my voice at this moment. But hopefully I will be well soon as I would need to start making phone calls to customers on Monday. Sigh.. scared, but it's part of work, so hafta bear with it.



Tomorrow's mother's day. Didn't get anything for my mom. But I think I will just take her out for dinner. Don't know what to get for her. CAn;t think of anything that she wants that I can get for her. And her being a mother wouldn't allow me to buy her things when she is there. I offered last weekend when we were out, but she deliberately chose not to buy anything. Sigh, mothers. But I thank God for such a wonderful mother, one who is fair and loves her family dearly, one who bears all the sufferings and all discomfort just for her children, for her family. She is one woman that I admired and love dearly. Happy mother's day to all mothers out there. Friends, give your mom and call and wish them happy mother's day. I am sure they would be very very happy...



Thoughts are scattered, can't think of a proper way for me to write thing coherently. Am not making sense to myself too... think I'll go rest a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment