Thursday, May 20, 2004

It's 3 plus and I am still up! Oh my gosh!! What is this? And I am supposed to wake up earlier tomorrow as I have some errands to do! Sigh, I guess me being me, a stubborn person lor...



Want to share about some things, but will start slowly as I need to collect my thoughts.



Wana tok about work. Well, I've been working for three months liao and I guess it's time for me to think about it and have a talk about it. What do I think of the job. In a way, it's kinda cool working here as I am meeting lotsof people around my age and the working environment is pretty cool too. However, if you ask me if I am enjoying myself, I would say yes and no. It's not that things ain't good here, but I guess in a way, I don't see myself working too long here. Yet, I shall contradict myself by saying that there is a future if one does work here. Yet, I do ask myself, do I want to work here for a long period of time? Is this what I want to do? What have I studied? Shouldn't I be working what I've studied? Seriously have no idea at the moment... sometimes i feel like hey, I should take up job that is relevant to my studies, that is marketing and e commerce. But at the same time, in marketing, mostly positions available are like sales and I do not want to do that. Someone asked me before, if you don't want to do sales, then why you take up marketing in the first place? i wonder myself too. Though I know in the beginning that this isn't what I really want, yet I went ahead. But no regrets taking this subject though, not because of the major itself, but rather, it was a privilege to have known people. I know if I have taken another course, I might not have known so many people as I have known now. I might not even go to Gippsland campus and know the people there. I might have not known the close friends that I have right now. Hence, I do not regret majoring what I've majored. Given a choice, I wouldn't mind going back to study, but this time I would take up something else, something that I have more interest in.



About life in general, I am starting to try to start something in my life. Been asking around about vocal classes and all. Though they are still just some plans in my mind, yet I am glad that there's plans. Not that I want to go out and be a performer, but I love to sing and I want to learn more about it. I want to sing, to be better at it, not to show off but rather, so that I can use it for Him. I want to sing for Him, it's a passion of mine and I want to make it happen.



Life at current state ain't that good. Am living quite a routine life. One that shouts I AM BORED!!! Some things are too routine in my life right now. I miss the times where I would do things out of the blue. Walk to the park, walk to friends house. Cook something to eat for no reason, get together with friends to sing for no reason, go to the hexagon for no reason, go to uni with my heavy laptop for no reason, go out in the middle of the nite in the cold and look up the sky for no reason...



Actually i miss uni life i guess. Especially the one that I have in uni. Thanks man for making my life so enjoyable in Gippy... and thanks for being part of my life. I know it would be hard for us all to get together again, for we are from all walks of life. But the chance for us to know each other and to share a part of our lives has been a good one. I shall forever cherish the moments we have.



Sometimes I wonder if working life is really like this? I want something more out of my life. I don't just want to live life as it is right now. I know there is something more to life and I want to go out and grab it.



Sigh, damn late liao now. Gona head to bed now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment