Monday, May 17, 2004

Another one here :>



last person u kissd: my cousin sister! she's like my sister and i love her heaps!

last good cry: i can't remember..last year?

last library book checked out: The Bondage Breaker

last movie seen: i actually can't remember! shit!

last book read: Something more

last cuss word uttered:shit

last beverage drank: justea :D

last food consumed: Delicious homecooked food!

last phone call: My buddy Pui Yin (when my phone bill comes i'll die!!)

last tv show watched: I have not watched TV series for a few days now... but the last one is the chinese series... can't remember the title tho (Wah Lai Toi one)

last shoes worn: Adiddas

last cd played: A cd that i burnt recently

last item bought:CD by Avalon

last downloaded: now downloading a song from Chris

last annoyance: my messy room which i have yet to clean up! urghhh

last disappointment: myself

last soda drank: Fanta Grape

last thing handwritten: Today's sharing at church by sister Audrey

last word spoken: wah piang eh!

last sleep: yday morn, around 4

last im: what the heck is this ar???

last weird encounter: My friend called, supposedly my number and he was like sue anne? and the other person on the line was yeah? who's that? weirdest of all, it wasn't me on the line with him!!! weirddddd

last ice cream eaten: split!! (argh.. i oso want cookies and cream!! duckie!!!!!)

last amused: Chris, for putting idiotic icons.. hahahha

trippin on drugs?: I see no good from it, only disaster.. and I pity those who are trippin on drugs.. value ur life man

last time wanting to die: although i always say die ar, but i never want to die or even like suicide, for I know how precious life is

last time in love: though i love Him, but it's been a while since i am in love with Him... but if u talk about being in love with another person, I have never been in love with another person lor...

last time hugged: today, my little girl girl

last time scolded: dun remember.. i always scold ppl one! hahah

last chair sat in: now lor, hard chair...butt pain liao

last time lipstick used: yday, coz i look pale!

last shirt worn: my fave o'reef black top

last poster looked at: The Edge, some music conference thingy



1 MINUTE AGO: walked to my room to check something

1 HOUR AGO: on the net chatting with friends

1 DAY AGO: went to CIRCUS!! It was like so cool!!

1 WEEK AGO: lazing at home (din go churchlor)

1 YEAR AGO: in Gippy, probably on the net chatting or at someone's house

1. What do you most like about your body? my eyes

2. And least? my body? keke.. oh well, i am still me :D gotta learn to love myself

3. How many fillings do you have? dunoe lerrrr.. havent been to a dentist for ages

4. Do you think you're good looking? nope

5. Do other people tell you that you're good

looking? no, but everyone likes to say i am cute.. why ar??? I am notlarr!! haiyoooooo



FIRSTS

First job: being a daughter to my parents

First screen name: what's a screen name ar? I really duno, but my first nick from ppl is susu lor.. sigh

First funeral: MY maternal grandpa.. miss him.. he loves us all so much

First pet: bobby... but missing liao.. duno where.. btw, he's a dog

First piercing/tattoo: ear piercing

First credit card: got them when i started this job that I am in now.. they give for free mar

First Kiss: when I was a child, kissing my family members.. but if you say kissing that someone special, I am still waiting for him

First one that mattered: God

First love: God

First enemy: Devil

First big trip: Australia, going there to study

First concert: Hillsongs

First musician you remember hearing in your

house: My uncle, he plays guitar :D

No comments:

Post a Comment