Saturday, May 15, 2004

Hm, didi ask me to do those questionaires in their blogs, so I'll just do one for now lar....



Name the following brands of the things you

have/Use:



1. Shampoo: Sunsilk (make hair straight!!)

2. Bags: hm, I actually can't remember what my bag's name.. haha, but mostly no brands, got like Esprit, Deuter and etclar

3. TShirt: No nice Tshirtslar, now wear working clothes more than those casual..but got Padini, Cotton On, Jay Jays

4. Sweaters: Jay Jays, Cotton On...

5. Shoes: Adidas, and heaps of sandals from Vincci, Esarli, Sembonia (working liao marr...)

6. Socks: Reebok and those that I bought in Australia

7. Toothpaste: Darlie

8. Face cleanser: Johnson and Johnson PH5.5

9. Computer: Dell Notebook

10. Wallet: Giosarrdi, Esprit

11. School Bags: Old one ar, that Deuter baglor and also the sling bag that I bought in Sydney

12. Pens: Pilot pens (coz I don't use ball point pens)

13. Cell: Nokia 2100

14. Watch: Swatch

15. Clock: No clock leii.

16. Pillow Case/Bed sheet: heh? I duno wor, din buy them meself

17. Furnitures: Tak kisah larrr

18. Cups: hm, seriously duno wat brands, coz they are not mine too!!! I know mine is the CAmpbell soup free cup lor.. haha

19. Sanrio characters: what the heck is this ar? sanrio?? sunshine i know lar

20. Magazine: Reader's Digest onie.. others dun read

21. Car: Kancil lor, Iswara lor, Saga lor, Suzuki Trooper lor, and I've driven heaps of cars!!

22. Chocolate: cadbury!! but those in Aust nicer!!! HOW COME!!!! din eat since I came back.. so cham

23. Candy: always eat ricola...coz like always got throat prob!

24. Medicine: recent one is for flu, cough, fever and phlegm.. sigh

25. Chips: wah piang eh! now edible is oni pringles! I miss Lays!!

26. Popcorn: Cinema's popcorns! except the ones in Austlar, those ar,... cannot eat one!! yucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment