Saturday, February 7, 2004

I had a great time today! Met up with Yan and Samson and Mel today for some super late lunch. It was really nice. Zyan couldn't make t to join us, but it's alrite I guess, super busy! We were at Kim Gray cafe. It was the first time that Mel and I was there. Never knew such a place existed before this. It was cool place for us all to hang out. We have so much fun chatting and laughing and catching up with each others. Samson's hair is shorter than last time, makes him look so young! haha, rili looked like Mel's and my didi lor... as for Yan, he still looks the same. So nice to see them lar....all the jokes, the funs and the laughter ... such good memories.. yeap, Yan, let's hope we'll be friends forever! It's not kiddo lor.. coz it's not easy to find such chemistry between friends, and being with u guys makes me happy and I'm glad I have gotten to know ya all.



Might have another gathering next week, with more people. I do hope that we'll be able to meet up again before they leave for Gippy again. So gona miss them heaps! WEIII..... let's have gatherings often ok! When u come back make sure we meet up again alrightssss....



Oh yar.. hafta point this out.. we were chatting when one of those gippy returner says this, " no need to lawn the mow"... hahah.. i didn't catch it at first, but mel had a funny face on her. When she repeated the phrase, it registered to me, and we all burst out laughing! That's a funny one "you know who you are".. keke....

No comments:

Post a Comment