Friday, February 13, 2004

Bad Mood



For some reason I'm in my bad mood now. I'm getting pissed off by the little things that happened to me today. Sigh, no idea what's wrong. But really want to get over it though. I know this attitude might last till late at nite today. I feel like letting my frustration out, but I have no idea how. How I wish I could go back to training and scream and kick and punch my heart's out. But it's not to be as I have quit for so long liao. And I don't have the stamina to do so. Sigh, I wish I can fin a club where I can do so, but going back to my old club is not to be.. too many problems, political-wise, that makes it hard for me to get back into the field that I used to love so much. Sometimes I wish I was not from that club, sometimes I wish I was involved in a different sport maybe. But oh well, we can wish a lot but sometimes things are just as they are.



Something that a friend of mine told me skirt through my mind at this moment, the term PMS. No, it doesn't stand for the general meaning, but rather he changed it to Pathetic Male Syndrome. That was what he was feeling when he brought this up to me the other day. Maybe I'm feeling PFS now, Pathetic Female syndrome. Hihihi... not making sense...



Seriously I wonder if it does have to do with the sleepless that I have last nite, my feelings and emotions at this moment. Sigh, I've expected that the night would be so, as I have had iced mocha at coffee bean. Sigh... really hope that this yucky feeling would go away soon.



Got another job offer today, but I have to decline because I took up another job. Regrets? A little, but I figured I might apply for it again in the future. Maybe it will be better then. But for now, I will work at this job that I have taken up. Not sure how things will be, but I'll trust that things will be alright in the beginning. Worse come to worse I'll just quit it. I know what I want and I know that this job is just a place where I will gain experience.



Struggles, emotions

Do they link to each other?



My mind's pretty messed up right now... sigh....



Tomorrow's VAlentine's day.. wish u all Happy Valentine's ... hope you will enjoy urselves... and share ur love with the people around you, tho i know it's meant for couples.... but for those who are single... share your love around yar...

No comments:

Post a Comment