Friday, February 13, 2004

Gippy Gathering!!



Have had lotsa fun and laughter today! My goodness, that duckie so silly and farnee lor!! Hihihi, next time if i sit next to him again, I think my tummy will ache and ache lor. His crapping and his "nodding" is like sooo entertaining. But goodness, I was almost gona "nod" along with him!! Goodnesslarr... hahah....It was really fun seeing everyone again, chatting and catching up with each other. A bit sad that Yan can't join us, had really wanted to see him again before he leaves for Australia.



It was a pleasure to be able to meet with Joo's sister, Ki Suk. She seems like a nice and friendly girl. I hope she'll have fun here and that she'll be able to get used to Malaysia. And having to be able to meet up with Joo again was nice. He's still pretty much the same. The same Old Joo.. still as silly and funny and frenly as ever.



I do wish we could meet up often, to catch up with each other, and for those going back to Gippy, to at least meet up once a year again, or when ever they are back. It'll be good lor...



For those looking for a job, all the best, and for those going back to Gippy, take care and have a good and safe journey to Australia alrites... will miss u all dearly! Do remember me ar!!



No comments:

Post a Comment