Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Sleepless nite



I have a sleepless nite last nite, not because I can't sleep, but because I was busy doing my assignment. Actually, i think I could've finished it earlier, but then again, I was kinda blur with what the question wants from me and how to structure the thing, so in the end, it was done quite late (or early in the sense that I've only managed to finished it this morning).



Surprisingly, quite a number of my frens were up at those odd hours. Well, except for those regular people who does not sleep till early in the morning lo. Quite a number of us were up doing assignments.. and I do feel like a cheerleader (which is a bit pathetic) cheering them on in their work. Nevertheless, they are my friends and it's nice to get a good reaction from them :D

Cheers to you guys yar!



It was quite fun these days, having friends crapping and chit chatting with. I find it refreshing, not so like, bored and like, dull and no one to talk to. It's amazing how much crap you can spit out when you're bored and in the mood to disturb your friends.. Feeling happy these days.. duno why, i guess coz i know i have friends whom i can crap with and disturb and that I don't have so much worries and unhappiness or boredom in my life right nowlo.



Sigh, another assignment coming .. due on Monday.. would have sleepless nites again. Do hope I can do well in it as it isn't easylo. Need to analyse the case study of Swatch, and I don't really understand osolar.... cacatlerrrrrr ......



Tired and sleepy now, but yet I still have things to do and places to go...........

No comments:

Post a Comment