Friday, August 15, 2003

Hm, it seems that there is some problem with the tagboard. Well, my tagboard is like totally at the end of the page so scroll down if you wana put some comments or anything there. :D



Went to the SRA ball last nite. Not bad, get to take pictures with friends around, and being able to see them in their best dress and clothes. So many beautiful people came out that nite, wonderful seeing them so beautiful. As for me, I did dress up too. It was fun for me too. For those who don't really know me and as for those who do know me, I don't really like dressing up or dolling up. I'm the kind that prefers to wear clothes that looks simple and also comfortable for me. Meaning, I'm always in my jeans and shirts and sports shoes (those are really comfortable~). So that nite is sort of like a change for me. It's oklar, dressing up and stuff, but I wouldn't want to do that everyday, cant handle the process man! Takes too long and stuff....



Today I woke up with my back aching terribly again. Do wonder if I'll be fine soon. I don't like my achy back! Makes me feel like an old woman, can't bend down, cough oso hurts terribly, sighhh :( Do hope my back would be well soon as I don't want to be caught with a back complication. It does feel as though the area of my spinal cord hurts more. Do pray for me for my health.



i would be so hectic next week. Two assignments duing next week and I have yet to touch any of them, and on top of that I have a test on Monday which I have not revised at all. Shit man. Would be pretty busy starting tomorrow coz planning to at least try to finish an assignment and do revision by this weekend. Do hope that my back won't cause any trouble for me (having difficulty sitting too long, back aches... does rili make me feel like an old aching woman... sigh~~ cacat man). AS for those who are already starting to be busy and for those who already are, GAMBATEH!!!.. Jia you wor....and God bless ya all in all that you do alrite!



How am I feeling these days? Havent asked myself of that question for a while. I guess I'm ok, still quite lazy and in the lazing mode, but would have to change my mode soon to hectic and hardworking and busy (not!!!!!)....kekk....... Am feeling happy and stuff, less things to worry about, making closer friends with people around me (this is good), bonding and stuff. I am not worrying much liao, not like last semester where things were different. Do miss a number of people who have graduated, wondering whether we would be meeting again later on when we've graduated. Do wonder if we will meet up again too. Friends do meet and go, but most importantly, they stay in our hearts... but really really do hope can meet up again to reminisence....

No comments:

Post a Comment