Thursday, August 7, 2003

I went to the doctor's today and he didn't say much, just that I need to buy aspirin to gargle. Says that I have got viral infection and that I do not need antibotic, just need to rest more, keep myself warm and gargle my mouth with aspirin water. Hm, it seems a bit weird for us in Malaysia for we are given antibiotics every time we visit the doctor. Ya know, my friend told me that we don't really need antibiotics. This is told by a doctor friend of hers. The reason they gave us antibiotic coz they are making a sale out of it. Surprising eh? A bit for me, for it seems that doctor aren't an ethical as I thought they should be. Antibiotics actually kills the good and the bad bacteria in our body. And when the good bacteria are killed, our body actually becomes weaker, and also, the good bacteria in our bodies are slow in regeneration. So the next time we get sick, we need stronger antibiotics to fight the bad bacteria in our body. At the same time, the stronger antibiotic will actually kill the good bacteria in our bodies again and again, causing our immune system to become even weaker. I can't say that I would not take antibiotics at all, but one thing is,don't take if you can avoid it lor. Just sharing something with you all who are reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment