Tuesday, August 12, 2003

For some reason my blog is having some problem. It kept asking me to debug, and me being me (i'm not good at all in programming) can't be bothered with it. Until the minute I cant stand it, I guess i'll approach my friends to help me out lo. Don't think it's something major... so I'll stick with it for a while.



I wonder how long do I need to be sick. I can't take it anymore lo. Being eating porridge only for days, and noodles too. Sigh, wonder when can I start eating things that I like. Never in my life have I been sick for so long. It seems to be hard to get well here in Australia, might be due to their weather I guess. I do hope that I will get well soon, can't stand it anymore. SIgh. Hm, when I do get well, I'll cook up a feast!!! I can't be bothered what I cook, but I'll just cook whatever I want to eat! Yay!!! But for now, it's porridge and noodle for me, sigh....



Hm, been studying a little, but i cant seem to be able to concentrate today. There's so many things that I do need to do and have yet to do... sighhh. Heaps of readings man, so lazy lar. I got a couple of assignments due next week. Sigh, haven't started on them. Think I'd better do lor. But for tomorrow I'll need to get myself to prepare for class on Wednesday. There's so many tute work that I need to do. Yet to touch any of them. Sigh, what a lazy person I am.



Ya know, really want to thank God for the friends around me. They care so much about me and I know that they are truly my friends. Sometimes, I know i can be a nuisance and silly, yet they still accept me the way that I am. No matter who you are, i really do thank God for you, for being a friend to me, for being there for me and for accepting me as I am. I know sometimes people wear masks and stuff, one that they put on and take off whenever they are in a different situation. No doubt I do that also, but ya know what, sometimes, I feel that you guys just take off your mask when you're with me, allowing me the chance to look at you without your mask on. I don't know whether I do that too, to allow you guys of a glimpse of me, but yet, thanks for giving me the privilege to do so :D



Some I may not know well, but yet, they are still being such a sweet person that they are. Maybe I do look at people naively, but seriously, you guys are such sweet people and really, really, thank you for being in and a part of my life.



Ya know, continue to live the life you're living, continue to be the true person that you are. Don't deny who you are or pretend to be someone you are not. Sometimes, I guess, in my view, being yourself if what makes u happy. I like being myself, I can be silly, be happy, be funny and be courteous, and those are part of me, those are what makes me who I am today. I am not ashame when I act silly :D, so don't you guys be alrite!



All in all, thanks for your friendships again

love and hugs and kisses from your mate here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment