Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's all about Organising

I believe that God is speaking to me right now.  Well, not now, as in now now, but at this season in life.  It seems like I've entered into a new season in life, whereby it's all about organising and getting my life into place; from all aspects.

For those who do know me, this is a huge thing for me.  I'm not the neatest person in the world; and though I may seem quite level headed, I can be quite impulsive in the things I do too.  Through and through, I do know that organising is one of my weakest element in my life right now.  Doesn't seem to surprise you huh that it seems that God wants me to tackle this part of my life right now.

In order to get things started, I decided to blog about the process, the things to deal with, the things that I seem to need to organise along the way.  What I did was, I started reading blogs that talks about "organising"; be it your life, your time, your work and etc.  This is something that I picked up along the way unknowningly.  Now, thinking back, I guess it's God's way of telling me, hey girl, well now, you better get the hint that I'm gonna do some overhauling in your life soon!! Haha, funny eh, You truly can still amaze me through and through.

Having been talking to my pastor recently; she shared about doing time management and etc; topics related to organising and it hits me that hey, it seems that this is the topic for me right now.  Talk about being hit right on your head @.@

Like I said, I'm in the midst of getting myself on track.  Bear with me as I go through this part of my life.  Hey, feel free to drop comments on my blog too; and be my motivator in keeping me in check in this new season of my life eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment