Monday, May 28, 2007

In the midst of everything

In the midst of everything, you are still very real to me. You know my thoughts, you know my feelings.. you know of the fears that cultivates in my heart and you crushes them away. You see the joy that is in my heart and blooms it even further, filling my heart with all of it.

You are with me day and night,... even when I cannot see or feel you. You are by my side and carrying me through, even when I feel all alone and without care.

When insecurity kicks into my life, you replace it with love that overcomes it.
When sadness punctures my heart, you allow grieve to fill me, but at the same time, filling yourself with it too. When things becomes so overburdening, you came to lift it away from me

I'm truly thankful for the grace you've shown to me and for the love that surpasses all understanding. In my teeniest mind I can never comprehend the vastness of your heart, but you, your Spirit, fills my heart with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment