Thursday, May 10, 2007

Crazy work schedule

My crazy work schedule has kick started. It's definitely not easy to deal with client's demand and trying to manage things and make sure that everyone agrees with the scheduling. Sometimes I wonder if I can cope with this job, one that really does drain me out at times. Remembering times when it ought to be celebration with friends, but then because of my work, it's dampened. But I do still praise God for the fact that I do enjoy certain things that I'm doing right now. And I do thank God for granting me strength and a way out when things doesn't seem to be working on well with work. I guess I need time to get used to the craziness of my work... life of craziness... prob overflowed from the uni days where I'm so crazy myself.. hehe..

Praise You Father,
For Your awesomeness
Praise You Father,
For the wonders You've shown to me
Praise You Father,
For You are worthy to be praised

Burdens I lay before Your feet
Knowing You will lighten it
Barriers I pray You'll remove
Seeking to draw closer to You
See me Father and know my heart
I yearn and long to draw closer to You each day

1 comment: