Thursday, May 10, 2007

Reminder

Seek the Lord with all your heart and not just to gain knowledge... this is something that I need to constantly drill to myself. Sometimes I feel that things just doesn't sink in.... i gain the knowledge, i know some of the words used, but what's the relevance? Sigh, Lord, please help me to see and let not Ur Word be like those seed that falls on the rocky ground, on amongst the thorns and so on.

A friend shared a song with me. It's been a while... and I used to have this song until my computer crashed and all my songs was gone. A very simple song from the Shout to the Lord kids album:

MY HEART YOUR HOME (D)

Verse:

D A/C# Bm

Come and make my heart Your home

D/A G D/F# A

Come and be everything I am and all I know

D A/C# Bm

Search me through and through

D/A G A D

Until my heart becomes a home for You

Chorus:

D G A D

A home for You, O Lord

D G A D

A home for You, O Lord

D G Bm G

Let everything I do open up the door for You to come through

A

That my heart may be a place

A7

Where You want to be


A true reminder of "giving" urself to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment