Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sue = workaholic

I've been talking and updating a friend of mine about what's going on in my life... and she commented, "eh, you're turning into a workaholic lei. You know arh, your email and your conversations are all about work, so boring lar you.."

And I guess I am as well. What to do, work is playing a major role in my life these days and I seemed to be allowing it to occupy my time too. But I've also been playing hard... is that a balance for me? Sigh... I'm trying to hold on to the thought that it's a learning curve for me right now, a steep one, hence much of my time is taken to do what I'm doing right now.

Even my youth pastor commented on how busy I am these days. Can't help it I guess at the moment. But fleeting thoughts such as quitting if work is taking me and my time away from God does cross my head. And I do think that right now, work does occupy a big chunk of my time. But a friend also shared that maybe it's due to my planning or the lack of it that things seems to be overflowing and all.

Seriously have no idea right now. I can't wait for Thursday to come, so that I can get to rest a bit and all. Presentation is this Thursday and the decks are due tomorrow morning. I'm still a long way from completing it. Guess it'll be a sleepless night for me again.

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

2 comments:

  1. u seemed like a dancing-singing sort of girl... even floating green plastic bag gives u peace. hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yea... probably the sight of it floating... or rather drifting caught my attention I guess. My surroundings were all cars and light and such. But when u look at the green plastic bag, with it's background pitch black, the contrast is there i guess =)

    ReplyDelete