Wednesday, April 4, 2007

...

I'm updating my blog as I've promised my friend that I'll do it. I never realised that I've not blogged for more than a week now. Well, it's considered to be less as compared to previously, but a promise is a promise :)

What have I been up to? I got trained to conduct interviews last week. My boss has a knack of dropping me a bomb... he flew in on Monday and informed me that he's going to train me for the interviews... once we got start, the bomb came, I have to do the interview that night itself! I got a shock of my life... sigh... I seriously wonder what God has in store for me next.. more bombs? Well, since I gotta do it I gotta do it I guess. But it didn't help that I got stressed out by it. So much so that I started disturbing my colleague and I couldn't sit still! Haha.. it was kinda funny because it's been quite a while since the last time I got so wired up to the extent that I disturb everyone in sight. I saw my boss grinning when I was doing some nonsensical stuff before the interivew. I started listening to worship songs from my laptop (nope, no headset, everyone in the office can hear it), I started reading the interview notes and move a lot, and halfway through I started humming and singing worship songs. I think my boss can see that I'm all wired up.. but what to do, work is work. Sigh.... but praise God, though it isn't perfect, things went on quite alright as well. Am really thankful to that.

The next day client came for one of the interview and my colleague was doing it. However, it's not fun needing to entertain clients. Things can get so complicated, and me, being famous for not a small talk kind of person.. just smiled and left my colleague to entertain him.. haha.. I guess I'm thankful that my colleague is there then. I wouldn't have known what to say and all...

On Friday, I went to a friend's church. ERm, I can't remember the church name now, but it's a Pybesterian church in KL. Mel and I got an invite from this friend who is in the same Headstart and we thought, what the heck, we shall just go an explore. Off we went down to KL, got caught in a jam and got there late. Still, it was quite interesting and it seems to be a weekly thing and people just share their thoughts and all. Not that there's many who voiced out but I guess, with the Pastor around, he does gives us insight and make us see things in a different perspective. I know I've learnt something from it :)

Weekend was a blast! Went for lunch at Country Farm Organics at Bangsar Village. The vegetables are sooo juicy and mouth-watering! Too bad I didn't take a picture of it, else would've posted it online as well. I ordered some Tomyam Bee Hoon, which is without any meat but nonetheless very filling. Then accompany my friend for his supposedly 10 minute haircut, which turns out to be more than 20 minutes. Mind you, his hair was short enough already, still takes the lady to cut for so long. I guess the sad part after that was my friend got rashes all over his neck and forehead from the haircut. Apparently the utensils used were not clean. So ppl out there, do avoid the Bangsar Village cut and go k. We went over to the place where the poetry recital was supposed to be held, stayed there for about 10 minutes and my friend said this, I'm feeling miserable, can I make you feel miserable as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment