Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mind Bogging day to begin with

Woke up at 4am to catch the 655am flight. Reach airport at 5 plus and had to queue for ticket... when I got to the counters ages later, I was told that I cannot board that flight as it's too late. Tried justifying the fact that I've been queuing for ages for it, but failed.

Had to call MAS airlines to check on their flight. Was told that the 915am was fully booked. Can only board the 1045. Proceeded to purchase the ticket and have them put me on standby. Now waiting for the standby to be confirmed. Sigh, what a crazy way to start the day. Almost wanted to cry while in the cab from LCCT to KLIA. Already had a stressful night, and now the day starts stressfully for me.

Father in heaven, please do lend me your strength for the day. I'm already tired enough from all the planning and scheduling that I had to do. Please Father... allow me peace and ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment