Friday, March 2, 2007

Funny Incident

Had an incident which I funny! Guess who the star is! haha..

Okay, today I had to go to client's site and it's been quite a while since I drove to that place. As the appointment is early, I've decided to go there earlier... slept late yday so this morning was a blur rush for me as I was just throwing things into my bag and flew out the door.

As I need to account for toll and all, I nicely went to get a ticket at the toll. As I was half, I started looking for my wallet and viola! I realised that I didn't bring my wallet! (rest assured, I parked at the side of the road while digging through my big bagpack) In a near state of panic, I started looking around if there's any cash in my car and even contemplated to driving into the toll's office to check with them what I can do. Whilst thinking still, I saw my COIN BAG! Happily I started digging through it. Mind you, that bag contains mainly one cents and five cents.

As I was digging, I managed to find the following:
two 10 cents coins
thirteen 5 cents coins
that totals up to 85 cents

I'm sure you've guessed what I did.. i gave the rest of 15 cents in 1 cent coins!

The lady at the toll was practically showing me black face and probably cursing me already. I was kinda embarrassed by it as well and had no choice still. That is all I can do :P

It was quite a funny incident that really woke me up.

Anyhow, I'm thankful for my kind GM that lent me RM50 for my usage for today.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Funny. Thank God and next time be careful ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA....poor Sue..

    Why is your coin bag is full of mini coins? My one is full of 50cents..

    ReplyDelete