Saturday, March 17, 2007

Slow paced weekend

After a crazy last weekend, it turns out to be kinda slow for me this weekend... I'm actually feeling kinda bored right now, guess that's why I'm blogging as well.

Went to Janda Baik for a wedding today. Woah, it's really a beautiful place, one that really separate you from the hectic pace around us. Up there, you'll be surrounded by heaps of soft pine trees... assuring and easing you... cool wind breeze blowing through the whole area... taking whatever hectic feeling that's surrounding you away... ease.... wonderful..

I regret forgetting about my camera, otherwise I would've snapped non-stop.... here's a couple that I took using my lil camera phone...



I couldn't resist taking the following picture... it's just too cute to resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment